中文音频
英文音频
我住在“地球蛋”的蛋清里。
I live in the “egg white” of the earth.

我每天游荡,游遍了地幔的每一个角落。
I wander every day, and go to every corner of the mantle.

我想去地核里边看看。可是,地核太硬,我根本钻不进去。
I want to look inside the core. However, the core is too hard for me to get into.

我只好离开地核,游到地幔与地壳的交界地带。这里有许多大柱子和黑乎乎的裂缝。
I had no choice but to leave the core.
I flow to the boundary between the mantle and the crust.
I see many large pillars and black cracks here.

是柱子能带我到地壳呢?还是裂缝能带我到地壳呢?我有点迷茫。
Will the pillars take me to the crust?
Will the cracks take me to the crust? I'm a little confused.

这时候,有一块不明物体就砸了下来。我被砸散了,并且跟随漩涡回到了地幔中部里。
Suddenly, an unidentified object fell on me. I’m smashed away. Whirlpool takes me back into the mantle.

我找到自己的另一部分,又游到地壳附近。
I find another part of myself, and flow near the crust.

我抱住一根柱子,请求柱子带我到地壳里。
I hold a pillar and beg him to take me into the crust.

可是,柱子它不动,也不回答我。我耐心地等待。
But the pillar does not move, neither answer me. I wait patiently.

可是过了好久,柱子依然一句话也不说。我只好离开了。
After a long time, the pillar does not say a word still. I only have to leave.

我找到一条又长又深的裂缝往里钻。
I find a long and deep chasm, and drill into it.

裂缝里岩浆似乎有点粘稠,我游起来有点费劲。不过,我使劲地游,往缝隙里游了50米。
The magma in the chasm seems a little sticky, and hard to flow.
I try my best and go forward 50 meters.

裂缝越来越窄,我费了九牛二虎之力,又游了25米。
The chasm getting narrower. I flow another 25 meters with great difficulty.

现在,我太累了,需要休息一下。
Now, I'm too tired and need a break.

撰文、绘图:山石
翻译:朱孜昂、李丝雨
中文录音:赵双
科学顾问:熊富浩
成都理工大学附属小学制作团队
英文录音:沈灵犀 指导老师:姚双琪