×

科普童话

团团传 7 我生宝宝了

时间:2024-01-18 09:11作者:山石点击:

中文音频

英文音频


我在逐渐变硬。

I'm getting hard. 


可是,我身上发生了一些不可预料的事情。

But something unexpected happened to me. 


例如,一些气体竟然纷纷离开了我的身体,飘到上方的岩层中去了。

For example, some of the gas actually left my body and went up into the rock stratums above.







一些液体也在逐渐流失。

Some fluid is also gradually flowing. 



我像憋尿一样控制了自己的身体,可是液体带着热悄悄溜走了,唉。

 I control my body like a full bladder, but the fluid crept away with heat, alas.







“你好!我是托帕石!”我听见了一个陌生的声音。

Hello! I am Topaz! I hear a strange voice.


    拖把石???




我立刻拒绝了:“拖把石?谢谢,我不需要。”

I immediately declined: "The mop stone? Thank you. I don't need it.”


“我以前没有垃圾,以后也不会有垃圾。”

I never had trash, and I never will.


“以前我是一团干净的岩浆,以后我会当一块干净的石头。”

 “I was a clean magma before, and I will always be a clean stone."







“哈哈哈,是托帕石,不是拖把石。”

"Ha ha ha, topaz, not mop stone."



这个陌生的声音一点也不把自己当陌生人,“实际上,我是你的宝宝。”

 The strange voice does not treat itself as a stranger at all. "Actually, I am your baby."



  



我吓了一大跳:“啊,我不记得我生过宝宝。”

I am shocked: "Ah, I don't remember having a baby."








 


而且,我还没有准备好当爸爸,也没有准备好当妈妈呢。

Besides, I'm not ready to be a father. I'm not ready to be a mother, either.













我忍不住看了看托帕石,有许多托帕石,他们都晶莹剔透,美丽极了。

I can't help looking at the topaz. There are lots of Topazes. They are all crystally clear and beautiful.







托帕石说:“其实,我还有一个名字,叫做黄玉。”

Topaz said, "Actually, I have another name, which is HuangYu."



可是,黄玉却有许多颜色,有酒红色、蓝色、褐色、绿色,等等。

However, topaz comes in many colors, including Burgundy, blue, brown, green, and so on.






黄玉在我的身体里慢慢生长。有一个甚至有100公斤了,真是又大又美丽。

Topaz is growing slowly in my body. One even weighs 100 kilograms. It's really big and beautiful.


(此图来自百度)






我喜欢托帕石。人们也喜欢托帕石。人们时常将托帕石戴在手指上或者手腕上,挂在脖子上、耳朵上或者头发上。

I love Topaz. People also like topaz. People often wear topaz on their fingers or wrists, around their necks, ears or in their hair.





ECB3D




人们也喜欢托帕石。人们时常将托帕石戴在手指上或者手腕上,挂在脖子上、耳朵上或者头发上。

People also like topaz. People often wear topaz on their fingers or wrists, around their necks, ears or in their hair.







     21A97


(此图来自百度)

人们时常将托帕石戴在手指上或者手腕上,挂在脖子上、耳朵上或者头发上。

People often wear topaz on their fingers or wrists, around their necks, ears or in their hair.

4DC00





(此图来自百度)






翻译:甘励雳、胡芳、姚双琪

中文录音:卿馨怡(成都理工大学附属小学)

中文录音指导老师:王梓力

英文录音:陈博文(成都理工大学附属小学

英文录音指导老师:姚双琪

科学顾问:熊富浩






上一篇:团团传8 奇怪的水
下一篇:团团传 6 我是酸的

地址: 四川省成都市二仙桥东三路1号成都理工大学博物馆

邮编: 610059   联系电话: 60828506

  • 微信二维码