中文音频:
英文音频:
大家好!我是团团。今天,人类的洞穴里爬出一个小孩。
Hello everyone! I am Tuan Tuan. Today, a child crawled out of a human cave.

小孩爬到我身上,爬来爬去,玩得很开心。我也很高兴,终于有人需要我了。
The child climbed onto me and crawled around, having a great time. I am also very happy. Finally, someone needs me.

可是,不一会儿,小孩变得很黑,手上、肚子上、腿上都是黑黑的。
However, after a while, the child became very black. His hands, stomach, and legs were all black.

怎么会这样呢,我真是替他着急啊。
How could this be? I am really worried for him.
小孩的妈妈过来了,骂了小孩。
The child's mother came over and scolded the child.
小孩的妈妈也骂我,还说我是黑石头、脏石头。
The child's mother also scolded me and said that I am a black stone and a dirty stone.
我感到很委屈:“我是灰白色的花岗岩,我很爱干净。”
I feel very wronged: "I am grayish-white granite. I am very clean."

圆圆说:“团团,你现在是黑石头。”
Yuan Yuan said: "Tuan Tuan, you are a black stone now."
真的吗?我很惊讶地发现,我真的变成了一个黑石头。
Really? I was surprised to find that I really turned into a black stone.
原来,我不仅自己黑了,还把小孩染黑了。
It turns out that not only did I turn black myself, but I also stained the child black.
小孩的妈妈抱着小孩走了。
The child's mother took the child and left.

他们回来的时候,小孩已经干净了。为什么呢?
When they came back, the child was already clean. Why?
小鸟说:“小孩的妈妈在河边洗过小孩了!”
The little bird said: "The child's mother washed the child by the river!"
我盼望自己也有一个妈妈。
I look forward to having a mother too.
妈妈会抱着我,还会把我洗干净。
A mother would hold me and wash me clean.
可是,我没有妈妈,我只好继续当黑石头。
However, I don't have a mother. I have to continue being a black stone.

【END】
撰 文:山 石 中文录音:杨伊诺
排 版:李莉妃 审 阅:刘 建
科学顾问:熊富浩
成都理工大学附属小学
翻译:汪洋
图片绘制:周若凡 指导教师:徐靖知
英文录音:钟意恒 指导老师:樊清月