中文音频:
英文音频:
大家好!我是团团。我变黑了,我为什么变黑了呢?
Hello, I am Tonton. I'm black. Why am I black?
小鸟说:“谁让你天天烤火呢!”
The bird says, "Who let you warm yourself by the fire every day?"

我只想要烤火给我温暖,不想要黑。
I just want the fire to keep me warm, not dark.

可是,人类每天烧火,火苗天天舔舐着我,把我舔黑了。
However, humans burn fires every day, and the flames lick me black every day.
燃烧的树枝散发出黑色的烟,我被黑烟熏着,变得很黑。
The burning branches give off black smoke, and I become very black from the black smoke.
树枝燃烧后变成黑的木炭,我被黑炭涂着,变得更黑了。
The branches burned and turned into black charcoal, and I become even darker as I was coated in black charcoal.

下了雨,我身上的黑会变浅一些。
When it rains, the black on me gets a little lighter.
下大雨,雨水在我身上汇聚成小河流。
It rains heavily, and the rain gathers in little rivers on me.

雨过天晴,我的身上就出现了灰白色的河道。
After the rain, I’m left with a grayish-white river.
看来,我只是表面黑了,里边没黑。
It seems that I am only black on the surface, not on the inside.

但是继续烤火,我又变黑了。唉!没办法,谁让我爱烤火呢!
But keep warming myself and I turn black again. Aych! I can't help it.
Who made me love the fire!
而且,我几乎每天都在烤火。我每天都在黑上加黑。
What's more, I bake the fire almost every day. I’m black on black every day.

【END】
撰文:山 石 翻译:汪 洋
排版:陈玢睿 审阅:刘 建
顾问:熊富浩
成都理工大学附属小学制作团队
图片绘制:周若凡 指导教师:徐靖知
中文录音:张溢涵 指导老师:王梓力
英文录音:王雨桐 指导老师:汪 洋