中文音频:
英文音频:
最近,我们这里发生了一次大地震。
Recently, there was a big earthquake.

我的身上出现了一些裂缝。
I got some cracks on my body.

我等待着一些新的岩浆来填补我的裂缝,就像从前一样。
I am waiting for some new magma to fill my cracks, just like before.

可是,这里没有岩浆。这里离地幔很远,离地表很近。
But there's no magma. I am very far from the mantle, and very close to the surface now.

这些裂缝让我看起来不太美观,我有点发愁。
These cracks don't make me look good and I'm a little worried.

不知不觉中,水钻进了我的裂缝里。
Before I am aware of that, water has got into my cracks.

我担心水会让我的裂缝变大。
I'm worried the water will make my cracks bigger.

我请求水离开我:“水呀,请不要让我的裂缝变大,请赶快离开我!”可是,水似乎听不见。
I beg the water to leave me: "Water, please don't make my cracksdeeper, please leave me quickly!" But it seems that the water doesn’t hear it.

我又苦心婆口地劝告:“水呀,快回到地壳的外表面当温泉吧!许多生物都需要你!”可是水根本不理我。
I also advise water in earnest: "Water, run to the outer surface of the earthcrust to be a hot spring quickly!Many creatures need you!" But the water ignores me.

我使劲挤压自己的身体。可是,不管我怎么使劲,水也不肯出来。
I squeeze my body hard. But no matter how hard I tried, the water would not come out.

过了一段时间,我惊奇地发现,我的裂缝消失了。
After a while, I am surprised to find that my cracks had disappeared.

原来,是水带来了药,在我的裂缝里填上石英或者方解石等次生矿物,裂缝就愈合了。
It turns out that the waterheals me. It brings secondary minerals such as quartz or calcite to fill my cracks.

撰文:山石
翻译:甘励雳、李丝雨、姚双琪
排版:甘励雳、三土
科学顾问:熊富浩、高东东
成都理工大学附属小学制作团队
绘 图:周若凡 指导老师:杨 倩
中文录音:王依蔚 指导老师:王梓力
英文录音:赵芷菡 指导老师:姚双琪