中文音频:
英文音频:
大家好,我是石头团团呀!我跟人类一起居住,人类烤火,我也烤火。
Hello everyone, I'm Stone Ton-ton! I live with humans; when they warm themselves by the fire, I do the same.
人类有脸蛋,我也有脸蛋。人类有牙齿,我没有牙齿。
Humans have faces, and I have a face too. Humans have teeth, but I didn't.
今天,我终于有牙齿啦!Today, I finally have teeth!
有个人拔下来一颗牙齿,把牙齿放在了我的脸上。
Someone pulled out a tooth and placed it on my face.
我又高兴又担心,担心牙齿的主人会收回牙齿。
I was both happy and worried, fearing that the owner might take the tooth back.
没想到,牙齿的主人走了,这颗牙齿就归我了。
Unexpectedly, the owner left, and the tooth became mine.
这颗牙齿饱满而莹白,有三个结实的齿根。
The tooth is full and white, with three strong roots.
齿冠干干净净,没有一点龋齿的痕迹,是一颗健康的牙齿。
The crown of the tooth is clean, without any signs of decay; it's a healthy tooth.
人类吃了东西会长身体,我也想长身体。
Humans grow when they eat; I want to grow too.
我让牙齿帮我吃东西,牙齿说:“你想得美!”(注:这里采用了直译,保持原文的幽默感,英文中可能不常用这种表达,但为保持风格一致,可以这样翻译)
I asked the tooth to help me eat, and it said, "You wish!"
牙齿能够帮助人类发出清晰的语音。Teeth help humans produce clear speech.
我想让牙齿帮助我跟人类交流,牙齿说:“你想得美!”
I wanted the tooth to help me communicate with humans, and the tooth said, "You wish!"
牙齿似乎不太高兴。The tooth seemed unhappy.
不过,我很高兴,我终于有一颗真正的牙齿啦!
But I'm glad; I finally have a real tooth!
撰文、排版:山 石
成都理工大学附属小学制作团队
翻译:汪洋
中文录音:姚虹旭 指导老师:王梓力
英文录音:吴政宏 指导老师:樊清月